This book brings together selected exam pieces, scales and arpeggios, sight-reading and audio downloads, to support ABRSM’s Grade 2 Saxophone syllabus from 2022.
· Nine pieces in a range of styles, chosen from Lists A, B and C
· Classic repertoire and newly commissioned pieces and arrangements
· Piano accompaniments for both E- and B- instruments included
· Scales and arpeggios, and sample sight-reading tests, for requirements from the current syllabus
· Audio performances of the nine pieces on alto saxophone and piano by expert musicians, plus accompaniment-only tracks for both E- and B- instruments for use when practising (download code included in the book)
The Exam Pack is an ideal resource for preparation for ABRSM’s Practical Grade 2 Saxophone exam, as well as providing an excellent toolkit for the general development of technical skills at this level.