A new range of tote bags celebrates 20th century works in the Hawkes Pocket Scores series. The exterior adopts the iconic brown and green of the cover, while the reversible interior carries a page from inside the score.
Boosey & Hawkes is pleased to announce a new range of reversible tote bags celebrating the Hawkes Pocket Scores series. The first batch of bags includes three classic works of the twentieth century: Stravinsky's The Rite of Spring, Bartók's Concerto for Orchestra and Steve Reich's Music for 18 Musicians. Further scores are planned to be featured on future tote bags.
> Exclusively available from The Shop at Boosey.com
You are what you carry. The Hawkes Pocket Scores tote bags are ideal for carrying scores and books to your rehearsals and concerts. They are also ideal gifts for music-loving family and friends, and for conductors of your choirs and orchestras.
The Hawkes Pocket Scores, with their familiar brown and green covers, are beloved by musicians and enthusiasts everywhere and can be found in the libraries of composers, conductors, conservatoires, universities and orchestras throughout the world.
- 100% natural reversible canvas bag with cotton lining.
- Alternate between the Hawkes Pocket Score cover and the first page of the score.
- 38cm X 43cm with 63cm canvas tape handles.
- The bags are eco-friendly and ethically produced in India.
- The Bags of Ethics™ label promotes the people and planet behind the product – the designers, farmers, tailors, consumers, and environment.
> News Search